WASHABLE FILTRATING PROTECTION MASKS formed with 3 layers and printed using non-toxic and water-based inks. LIMITED EDITION
FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE COMMUNITY
N.2 WASHABLE FILTRATING PROTECTION MASKS COVER THE MONTHLY NEEDS
The device is recommended when safety distances cannot be maintained, its breathable, waterproof and filtering capacity prevents the transmission of external particles (saliva, mucus, dust, etc.) and avoids the transmission of the same towards the outside.
Filter mask intended for the protective use of the respiratory tract, consisting of three layers:
100% Polyester OEKO-TEX certified in class 2. GRS certified recycled polyester fabric, obtained from the recycled PET bottles.
TNT 100% PP spun bonded - 30 gr / m2 Class 2 OEKO-TEX certified, hydrophobic and biocompatible.
Instructions and washing
1. Method of use: it is important to wear and dispose of the mask correctly. Hand washing is required before opening the mask box or removing one.
To wear them:
- Wash hands
- Place the mask on the face to cover the nose and mouth.
- Place the elastic bands behind the respective ears.
- While wearing the mask, avoid touching it with your hands and if necessary, wash your hands before and after touching the mask.
To remove them:
- Wash hands
- Remove the mask from the auricles making sure that the mask does not fall. - Throw the mask inside a collection bag that must be dedicated to the masks or directly in the washing machine or in a washing basin
- Wash hands.
2. When to use it: to be used when it is not possible to keep a safe distance from other people.
3. For How long: as needed and at the most until the device moistens with the breath as indicated by the WHO. In any case, not more than 8 hours.
It is advisable to wash the mask by hand, with Marseille soap in warm water to guarantee the technical characteristics of the support over time.
If not possible, machine wash at maximum 30 ° without centrifuge use.
Sterilisable and sanitizable in 0.5% sodium hypochlorite solution.
15 washes recommended.
Made in Italy
Shifting Ltd cannot guarantee its suitability to avoid infection with bacterial or viral infections.